Reed MIDEM and MetaProp NYC have partnered to present the MIPIM PROPTECH SUMMIT, the premier real estate technology event in North America. This summit will convene the leading real estate industry leaders with top technology disruptors for a 1 day action-packed event, on 5 October 2016.
This invitation-only conference will be the flagship event of New York City Real Estate Tech Week 2016, the biggest global gathering of the real estate technology community, with 20+ events across New York City.
Key topics will include:
Meet the influencers:
- What are the top real estate technologies coming to market today?
- Who is making big investments in real estate tech?
- What is disrupting today’s real estate landscape?
- Who is dictating the office, home and city of the future?
- Meet the game changers and entrepreneurs disrupting the industry with new technology innovations
- Unparalleled networking with industry leaders
- Generate leads and engage with top industry executives
- Engage with senior real estate audience
- Gain insight from keynote presentations and innovators describing what’s ahead for the industry
- Source investments and funding
Who will attend?
Real Estate professionals:
- Developers, Landlords, Owners, Investors
- Brokers, Consultants, Advisors
- Property and Asset managers
- Architects, Construction professionals, Engineers
- Industry disruptors
- Early and growth stage start-ups
- Tech companies
- VCs and investors
- Associations and trade organizations
- Government representatives
MIPIM Startup competition
1st stop: New York!
The PropTech Summit also includes the North America qualifying round for the 2017 MIPIM Startup Competition - an unmatched opportunity to meet relevant investors, developers, financial companies, media, analysts and other key influencers as the real estate tech industry continues to gain momentum. Winners of the competition will get a chance to qualify for the final competition at MIPIM in Cannes, France in front of 23,000+ leaders.Learn more about the MIPIM Startup Competition